Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Did It!

    I have finally succeeded in creating a blog! It took long hours of hard work but I used the last bit of my strength and determination to finish this work of art where i can share my revolutionary ideas with the world.....


    Just kidding. But it DID sound worthy of a novel. Did it? Post in the comments.
    Anyways my name is Madison H and I am trying to do some good in this crazy mixed up world. I got the idea   
from a character named Fang from James Patterson's series "Maximum Ride"(Check them out! They are wonderful!). In the book Fang rallies up a bunch of kid through blogging to bring down an evil corporation called Itex. Surprisingly, all over the world kids started to do so.  
    
    I'm not using you guys though. I'm just trying to get the word out. 


.................


And you will find out more of that in the next post!(Hint: it has to do with kids, greed and shit like that)
-Madison 
P.S. at the bottom it says "posted by unknown" so unknown=me (I'm new to this)

No comments:

Post a Comment